четвер, 16 березня 2017 р.

Project work "My favourite film or cartoon": results and presentation


Book titled 'My favorite cartoon Frozen'Read this free book made on StoryJumper
Book titled ''Read this free book made on StoryJumper
Book titled 'My Favourite filmDark Knight'Read this free book made on StoryJumper
Book titled 'My favourite film'Titanik''Read this free book made on StoryJumper
Book titled 'My favourite cartoon 'The Lion King''Read this free book made on StoryJumper
Book titled 'The Secret Life ofPets'Read this free book made on StoryJumper
Book titled 'My favorit film Zootopia'Read this free book made on StoryJumper
Book titled 'WALL-E'Read this free book made on StoryJumper
Book titled 'My favorite film is Home alone'Read this free book made on StoryJumper
Book titled 'My favorite book American Horror Story'Read this free book made on StoryJumper
Book titled 'My favorite film is Catwomen'
Read this free book made on StoryJumper

Book titled ''My favourite film Despicable Me 'Read this free book made on StoryJumper





Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар